A new update is available for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Version 1.3.1 adds various bug fixes and a new function where players can obtain items by launching the game through a new News channel, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Tips from the Wild. Read Nintendo’s notes on this update below:
- We have fixed the issue in Pack 1: The Master Trials of the Expansion Pass, in which defeating certain enemies for Kilton was not counted toward completion when playing in Master Mode.
- Various fixes to improve gameplay.
- In-game items can now be obtained from launching the software from certain articles distributed through a new News channel (“The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Tips from the Wild”) which can be accessed through News on the Home menu.
- This channel is expected to open on 8/9/2017.
- Depending on your game progress and location, certain items may not be obtainable.