The third playable character for Sonic Forces has finally been revealed and surprisingly it’s a custom avatar!
Sonic Forces will allow you to create your own character to play as, in addition to playing as Classic & Modern Sonic. Players can choose from a choice of seven animals, each with their own ability.
- Rabbit — Has longer invincible time after receiving damage
- Wolf — Automatically draws in rings when near them
- Cat — Keeps one ring after being hit
- Dog — Restarts with five rings after the player dies
- Bear — Blows away enemies with a homing attack
- Bird — Flies high with double jump abilities
- Hedgehog — Collects rings when getting damaged
Each animal can be male or female and can be dressed in a number of different clothing options. As for gameplay, the main aspects for the created character are their grappling hook and the Wispon. We can see both in action in the gameplay clip of Park Avenue below:
Get ready to play as Classic Sonic, Modern Sonic, and your own personal Hero when Sonic Forces launches for Nintendo Switch this Holiday.