An update for Super Mario Run has been pushed out to iOS and Android and adds a few new additions to the game. These include being able to hold more Toads in your kingdom and the ability to find friends via your Nintendo Account. The full list of changes can be found below:
- The maximum number of Toads that can live in your kingdom has increased to 99,999.
- New buildings have been added, including the 8-bit Bowser Statue, Bullet Bill Statue, Bob-omb Statue, and more. Getting them all will be a challenge for players of every skill level! Note: An in-game purchase is required to get certain color Toads required to unlock all buildings.
- Player icon improvements. You can now display your customized Mii character from Miitomo to really show off your fashion sense! (Note: Miitomo is required to use this feature. Miitomo is not available in all countries/regions.)
- You can now find friends from your Nintendo Account.
- Game Center achievements have been implemented.
- Other changes and improvements.