On the store page for Kirby: Planet Robobot there are a few new details about the game that weren’t present in the Nintendo Direct. Below will be a bullet list of all the previously unknown information.
- Dream Land is being mechanized by the Haltmann Works Company
- A new mode called Kirby 3D Rumble is listed with no further details
- There’s a Meta Knight time attack mode (called Meta Knightmare Returns) where you fight tougher bosses and enemies
- New copy abilities include Doctor, ESP, Poison, and Super Smash Bros.
- Doctor allows Kirby to use clipboards, throw pills, and mix concoctions
- ESP lets Kirby wear a cool hat and use psychic abilities
- Poison has Kirby spraying toxic mists
- Super Smash Bros. gains Kirby his updated Smash Bros. moveset
- The Arena returns from past games
- Hidden code cubes and stickers are in every level and are collected to customize the Robobot armor
Kirby: Planet Robobot is coming to Nintendo 3DS on June 10th, 2016.